P. Mowlaee, R. Saeidi, and G. Kubin, "Iterative closed-loop speech enhancement", European Patent, filed on August 23rd, 2013.
Note: Journal articles are reported in italics
- A. Brutti, M. Matassoni, "On the use of Early-to-Late Reverberation Ratio for ASR in reverberant environments", accepted for ICASSP 2014.
- L. Cristoforetti, M. Ravanelli, M. Omologo, A. Sosi, A. Abad, M. Hagmueller, P. Maragos, "The DIRHA simulated corpus", accepted for LREC 2014.
- G. Evangelopoulos, A. Zlatintsi, A. Potamianos, P. Maragos, K. Rapantzikos, G. Skoumas and Y. Avrithis, “Multimodal Saliency and Fusion for Movie Summarization Based on Aural, Visual, and Textual Attention”, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol. 15, no. 7, November 2013.
- P. Mowlaee, and R. Saeidi, "On Phase Importance in Parameter Estimation in single-channel Speech Enhancement", Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech, Signal Processing, May. 2013, Vancouver, Canada, 2013.
- A. Abad, R. Astudillo, I. Trancoso, “The L2F Spoken Web Search system for Mediaeval 2013”, Proc. of the Mediaeval Workshop, Barcelona, Spain, October 2013.
- M. Matassoni, "Controllare la casa con la voce: il progetto DIRHA", Proc. AISV 2013, Venezia, Jan 2013.
- P. Mowlaee, and R. Saeidi, "Target Speaker Separation in a Multisource Environment Using Speakerdependent Postfilter and Noise Estimation", Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech, Signal Processing, May. 2013, Vancouver, Canada, 2013.
- P. Mowlaee, and M. Watanabe, "Iterative Sinusoidal-based Partial Phase Reconstruction in Single-Channel Source Separation", Proc. 14th Annual Conference of International Speech Communication Association (Interspeech), Lyon, France, pp. 832-836, August 2013.
- P. Mowlaee, M. Watanabe, and R. Saeidi, "SHOW & TELL: PHASE-AWARE SINGLE-CHANNEL SPEECH ENHANCEMENT", Proc. 14th Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (Interspeech), Lyon, France, pp. 1872-1874, August 2013.
- P. Langjahr, and P. Mowlaee, "Objective Quality Assessment of Target Speaker Separation Performance in Multisource Reverberant Environment", Proc. Interspeech 2013 Satellite Workshop: 4th International Workshop on Perceptual Quality of Systems (PQS 2013), Vienna, Austria, pp. 89-94, Sep. 2013.
- A. K. Fuchs, J. A. Morales-Cordovilla, and M. Hagmueller “ASR for electrolaryngeal speech". Proc. Automatic Speech Recognition and Understanding Workshop (ASRU 2013), Dec. 2013 (accepted)
- I. Rodomagoulakis, G. Potamianos and P. Maragos, “Advances in Large Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition in Greek: Modeling and Nonlinear Features”, to be presented in the 21st European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO 2013), Marrakech, Morocco, September 2013.
- H. Medeiros, H. Moniz, F. Batista, I. Trancoso, L. Nunes, “Disfluency Detection Based on Prosodic Features for University Lectures", In Proc. of Interspeech 2013, Lyon, France, August 2013.
- A. Abad, L.J. Rodríguez-Fuentes, M. Penagarikano, A. Varona and G. Bordel, "On the Calibration and Fusion of Heterogeneous Spoken Term Detection Systems", In Proc. of Interspeech 2013, Lyon, France, August 2013.
- A. Brutti, M. Omologo, “Geometric contamination for GMM/UBM speaker verification in reverberant environments”, In Proc. of Interspeech 2013, Lyon, France, August 2013.
- I. Rodomagoulakis, P. Giannoulis, Z.-I. Skordilis, P. Maragos and G. Potamianos, “Experiments on Far-field Multichannel Speech Processing in Smart Homes”, to be presented in the 18th Int’l Conference on Digital Signal Processing, (DSP 2013), Santorini, Greece, July 2013.
- E. Khoury et al., "The 2013 Speaker Recognition Evaluation in Mobile Environment", In Proc. of the 6th IAPR International Conference on Biometrics (ICB 2013), Madrid, Spain, June 2013.
- P. Mowlaee, J. A. Morales-Cordovilla, F. Pernkopf, H. Pessentheiner, M. Hagmueller, G. Kubin. "The 2nd 'CHIME‘ speech separation and recognition challenge: approaches on singlechannel source separation and model-driven speech enhancement". The 2nd CHiME Workshop, Vancouver, Canada, May, 2013.
- J. A. Morales-Cordovilla, H. Pessentheiner, M. Hagmueller, P. Mowlaee, F. Pernkopf, G.Kubin. "A German distant speech recognizer based on 3D beamforming and harmonic missing data mask". AIA-DAGA, Merano, Italy, March 2013.
A. Abad and R.F. Astudillo, "The L2F Spoken Web Search system for Mediaeval 2012", Proc. MediaEval 2012, Pisa, Italy, Oct. 2012.
E. Antonakos, V. Pitsikalis, I. Rodomagoulakis and P. Maragos, “Unsupervised Classification of Extreme Facial Events Using Active Appearance Models Tracking for Sign Language Videos”, Proc. ICIP 2012, Orlando, Florida, USA, Sep. 2012.
R.F. Astudillo, A. Abad, J.P.da S. Neto, “Uncertainty driven Compensation of Multi-Stream MLP Acoustic Models for Robust ASR", Proc. InterSpeech 2012, Portland, Oregon, Sep. 2012.
R.F. Astudillo, D. Kolossa, A. Abad, S. Zeiler, R. Saeidi, P. Mowlaee, J.P.da S. Neto and R. Martin, “Integration of Beamforming and Uncertainty-of-Observation Techniques for Robust ASR in Multi-Source Environments", Computer Speech and Language, Special issue on Multisource Environments (accepted).
A. Brutti, M. Omologo, P. Svaizer, “Maximum a Posteriori Trajectory Estimation for Acoustic Source Tracking”, Proc. IWAENC 2012, Aachen, Germany, Sep. 2012.
C. Georgakis, P. Maragos, G. Evangelopoulos and D. Dimitriadis, “Dominant Spatiotemporal Modulations and Energy Tracking in Videos: Application to Interest Point Detection for Action Recognition”, Proc. ICIP 2012, Orlando, Florida, USA, Sep. 2012.
P. Giannoulis and G. Potamianos, “A hierarchical approach with feature selection for emotion recognition from speech”, Proc. LREC 2012, Istanbul, Turkey, May 2012.
J.A. Morales-Cordovilla, P. Cabañas-Molero, V. Sanchez and A.M. Peinado, “A robust pitch extractor based on DTW lines and CASA with application in noisy speech recognition”, Proc. Iberspeech 2012, Madrid, Spain, Nov. 2012.
H. Pessentheiner, S. Petrik, and H. Romsdorfer, "Beamforming using uniform circular arrays for distant speech recognition in reverberant environments and double talk scenarios", Proc. InterSpeech 2012, Portland, Oregon, USA, Sep. 2012.
H. Pessentheiner, G. Kubin, and H. Romsdorfer, "Improving Beamforming for Distant Speech Recognition in Reverberant Environments Using a Genetic Algorithm for Planar Array Synthesis", Proc. ITG Conference on Speech Communication 2012, Braunschweig, Germany, Sep. 2012.
M. Ravanelli, A. Sosi, P. Svaizer, and M. Omologo, "Impulse Response Estimation for Robust Speech Recognition in a Reverberant Environment", Proc. EUSIPCO 2012, Bucharest, Romania, Aug. 2012.